As the website operator, I take the protection of all personal data very seriously. All personal information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with legal regulations, as explained in this data protection declaration. The website can of course also be used without providing any personal data. However, if at any time personal information such as name, address or email is requested, this will be done on a voluntary basis. No data collected on this website will be passed on to third parties without your specific permission. Data transmission on the Internet, such as via e-mail, can always have security gaps. Complete protection of data is not possible on the Internet.
With this data protection declaration I meet my information obligations according to Art. 13 & Art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It is important to me to inform you transparently which personal data I process in terms of type, scope, purpose and duration and what measures I take to protect your personal data. This data protection information has been valid since February 2022. If updates to this document become necessary due to the further development of the website or due to changed specifications, I will document this here and clearly mark the changed version. Personal data is collected on this website. The foundations of a trusting partnership are transparency and reliability: I assure you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. I process your personal data exclusively with your active consent, exclusively for the purpose of contract execution or to protect my legitimate interests. By processing I mean the collection, transmission, storage, but also processing on behalf of and deletion of your personal data. I explain in detail how and why your personal data is processed.
Enquiry, Closure and Deletion
As website user you can inform yourself about the personal data and the use of the data processing and request a correction, closure or deletion of this data free of charge. Please use the contact channels given in the imprint. For further questions on the subject, I am also at your disposal at any time.
Table of Contents
- 1.Responsible within the meaning of the Data Protection Act:
- 2.General information on data processing
- 3.Data collection on this Websit
- 4.Profiles in social Networks
- 5.Your rights as a data subject
1.Responsible within the meaning of the Data Protection Act:
- Juliane Jeske
- Katzlertraße 3
- 10829 Berlin
2. General information on data processing
2.1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, I only process personal data on this website insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website and my content and services. The processing of personal data on this website takes place regularly only after active consent. On this website, the configuration of the consent management tool (colloquially cookie banner) ensures that you actively consent to the processing of your personal data. An exception applies in such cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for technical reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2.3 Data erasure and retention period The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by European or national legislators in ordinances, laws or other regulations. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires. Unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
3. Data collection on this Website
Provision of the website and creation of log files
The site provider automatically collects and stores data in server log files that are transmitted by your browser. This data includes:
- - browser type/ browser version
- - Operating system of the computer
- - Referrer URL
- – Hostname of the accessing computer
- - Time of server request
This website is hosted via the UBERSPACE infrastructure, i.e. stored and made available for retrieval. The web server used saves the aforementioned server log files. An AV contract was concluded with the provider.
Purpose of processing: hosting of the website
Data recipient: Uberspace
3.1 Cookie Consent By using the website, you automatically agree to the storage of cookie data.
So-called "session cookies" are used on this website. These are automatically deleted after leaving the website. Other cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them. These cookies help to recognize your computer on your next visit.
You can use your browser settings to specify that you want to be informed about new cookies. You can also exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general or activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
- - Purpose of processing: Analysis of usage behavior on this website
- - Legal basis and legitimate interest: My legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) lies in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of my website.
- - Data recipient: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- - Third country transfer: The appropriate level of data protection is ensured by using the EU standard contractual clauses: https://cloud .google.com/terms/data-processing-terms
- - Opt-out option: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
I use the Calendly service to book appointments. If you make an appointment, Calendly collects and processes data on my behalf. This data is:
- - Name
- - Address
- - email address
- - phone number (optional)
- - Purpose of processing: scheduling
- - Legal basis and legitimate interests: The data processing is based on my overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in the provision of a stable and professional appointment booking system.
- - Data recipient: Calendly, 271 17th St NW, Ste 1000, Atlanta, GA 30363 USA,
- - Transfer to third countries: standard contractual clauses, which can be accessed via the following link https://calendly.com/de/pages/dpa can be viewed. Duration of storage until revocation. The processing is then restricted.
3.4 Online Meeting via Zoom
My workshops, meetings and consulting sessions take place online via Zoom's video conferencing system.
- - Purpose: Execution of the offer
- - Purpose: Execution of the offer
- - Legal basis: If you book an offer with me, I will process your personal data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR as part of the contractual measures. Telecommunications Service Provider: Zoom Video Communications Inc., San Jose, California Data protection information: https://explore.zoom.us/de/gdpr/
4. Profiles in social networks I use social networks to actively contact customers, prospects and users and to provide information about my services and products. When interacting with customers via the platforms, personal data is processed both by me and by the respective platform operator. These processing activities are carried out jointly with the respective platform operators in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR. The general information on data processing from this document applies to the processing activities that I carry out. I am not responsible for the processing activities of the respective platforms, the instructions of the platform operators apply. At this point I would like to point out that the active use of social media such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter is solely your personal responsibility. This applies in particular to the functions of commenting, sharing, rating, etc. Below you will find a list of all social media platforms on which I have a profile.
4.1 Facebook Page & Facebook GroupIf you want to follow me on Facebook you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/je.julianejeske< /p>
When you visit this Facebook page, your IP address will be transmitted to Facebook. If you are currently logged in to Facebook, there is a cookie with your Facebook ID on your device. This enables Facebook to understand that you have visited this website. Using Facebook is free. Facebook finances itself, among other things, through personalized advertisements that are assigned by evaluating your personal data. Facebook processes user data for the following purposes: advertising (analysis, creation of personalized advertising), creation of user profiles, market research.
Du hast grundsätzlich die Möglichkeiten die Facebook-Seite eingeschränkt zu nutzen. Melden dich bei Facebook ab bzw. deaktivieren „angemeldet bleiben“, lösche die auf deinem Endgerät gespeicherten Cookies und starten deinen Browser neu. Eine eingeschränkte Nutzung bedeutet, dass Interaktion (Gefällt mir, Kommentieren, Teilen, Nachrichten usw.) nicht möglich ist, da hierfür eine Anmeldung notwendig ist.
- - Joint Controller:
Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
- - Umbrella organization: Meta Inc., Menlo Park California , USA
LinkedIn You can find me on LinkedIn at: Juliane Jeske
5. Your rights as a data Subject If personal data is processed by you, then you are the data subject (see Art. 4 Para. 1 GDPR), so you have the following rights towards me as the person responsible:
5.1 Right to information You can ask me in writing at any time whether I am processing personal data relating to you. If such processing is available, I will provide you with the following information:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data being processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- (4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- (5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to such processing;
- (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority,
- (7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- (8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject person.
You have the right to request information as to whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
You can exercise this right by sending me an email with the subject: Request for information.
5.2 Right to Rectification If you find that your personal data is incorrect and/or incomplete, you have the right to rectification and/or completion. Please send me an email with the subject: Please correct me. I will process your request as soon as possible and confirm the correction.
5.3 Right to restriction of processing
You can request that I restrict the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- (1) if you dispute accuracy;
- (2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- (3) I no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, or
- (4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether my legitimate reasons for the processing outweigh your reasons.
If you wish the processing to be restricted, then write me an email with the subject: Restriction of processing. If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State are processed. If the restriction of processing was restricted according to the above conditions, I will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
5.4 Right to Erasure You have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data. I am obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- (1) Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing .
- (3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing. Or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- (4) Your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- (5) The erasure of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which I am subject.
- (6) Your personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
5.5 Information to Third Parties If I, as the person responsible, have made your personal data public and am obliged to delete them in accordance with Article 17 (1) GDPR, I will take appropriate measures to inform those responsible that you want to delete all links to your personal data or have requested copies or replications of your personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
- (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- (2) to comply with a legal obligation which requires the processing;
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i and Article 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
- (4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as the law mentioned under section a) is likely to make the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
- (5) to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can exercise this right by emailing me with the subject: Delete my personal data.
5.6 Right to Information If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, I am obliged to notify all recipients to whom I have disclosed your personal data of this rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be the case as impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to have me notify you about these recipients.
5.7 Right to data portability You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data transmitted to another responsible person without hindrance on my part. Write me an email with your request for data transfer and I will check whether this is technically possible.
5.8 Right to object You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on my overriding legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
I will no longer process your personal data thereafter, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms. Or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object to this specific processing at any time. This also applies in particular to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
5.8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
5.9 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data that is taking place here violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority with which the complaint was lodged will inform you of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibilities of a judicial remedy.
The competent supervisory authority is Berlin.
- - Berlin, the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- - Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin
- - Visitor entrance: Puttkamer Str. 16-18 (5th floor)
- - Tel.: 030/138 89 - 0 / Fax: 030/215 - 50 50
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Internet: https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de//